Monday, November 1, 2010

My Crazy Halloween Weekend!!!!!

So this past Wednesday I got to go to Makenzie's School Halloween Party!!! It was so much fun and she was so cute as a witch!!! We got to paint pumpkins and play Jingo and walk around a Cake Walk!!!! She got some fun treats!!! It was neat to be there with her!!!!

But on a not so good note.............that was also the day that Mom got into her car accident. So after the party I drove home to take care of her! She was so lucky that she wasn't hurt more than she was!!! Her car is total trashed!!!!


It was also the weekend that the parents were hosting the deer hunters!!! Tim and Kody are awesome guys!!! I also got to do a little hunting after Mom kicked me out of the house!!!


It was taken from the middle of the Horseshoe Field!!!! I love my camera!!!!!! It was a beautiful weekend!!!! Though the hunting options were limited!!!!!


Kyan, Taylie, and Hailey also came to show Grandma what their Halloween costumes!!!! Kyan was totally the Best IRON MAN!!!!!! IRON MAN RULES!!!!!!!

Though my Halloween was not your typical Halloween weekend with parties, spookiness, crazy costumes (and I had the perfect one!!!!!!), tons and tons of candy, it was quiet an eventful one!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kris and Kent said...

Dear Heidi,
Thank you so much for coming home to take care of me. You are the bestest!

And thanks for not putting that great picture of my bruised face on the blog!

Love you!
MOM