So..................I was looking on the internet for a new crochet pattern because I am getting bored of the ones that I already know!!!! I found this mitten pattern and decided to try it!!!! I love it!!!!! Its a little more difficult than blankets!!!!
It is so much fun cause you can do funky colors and we all know that I love funky colors!!!!! Its kinda fun doing a project that takes only hours instead of months or years!!!! (Yes mom I am still working on the never ending afghan!!!)
The pattern is only meant for big people hands but I am working on making smaller ones too!!!! I have worn mine a couple of times and they do keep your hands warm!! It is nice to be able to use your fingers but also be able to keep them covered!!!! Hooray for Mitten Weather!!!!! I love that things are finally starting to get cold!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment