Monday, November 8, 2010

Good Times With Old Friends!!!!!

It is a tradition every year to attend the Pumpkin Walk with my roommies and our friends!!!! We would usually do it on a Monday for Family Home Evening, but since we all live in different places we got together on a Friday this year. Surprisingly less busy on a Friday, cause everybody goes on Monday for FHE!!!!!!

We are big Mario fans and would play Mario Kart for hours upon hours upon hours!!!!! Krista and I would always fight over who was Wario cause Wario is the BEST!!!!!

This one is for KYAN!!!! The Polar Express!!!! I am always singing the HOT CHOCOLATE song, not only because Kyan does his really cute dance to it but also cause I HEART HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!! It is like my favorite thing during the Winter!!!! Thanks Tori and Casey for the Hot Chocolate Maker................the best invention in the WORLD!

We always have so much fun when we get together!!!! There is Krista, Kristin, Michelle, Heather, myself, and our new friend John. We met him last year and he does a lot of stuff with us!!!!!

The first year we went to the Pumpkin Walk, I posed in the Yoda and had an Awesome face. Now every year Krista insists that I repeat the face!!!! Its all good cause I like Yoda!!! THE BEST JEDI EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimmy came up this past weekend which was so much fun!!!!!! We did the usual Logan Experiences!!!! 1st we went and cleaned the sink!!! A lot easier when there are more than 2 of you trying to accomplish the task!!! Plus I got to eat most of the Whipped Cream..........The best part!!!! Then we went to 1st dam and fed the ducks!!!! A fun experience but bad because this population of duck is inbred and it is very bad to feed them!!!! But we had fun!!!!

There is Krista, Chelsea (Kimmy's friend from Salt Lake), Kimmy, Michelle, Me!!!, Sam, and Tad (who is really Ted but Krista calls him Tad all the time!!!)
Karate Kid!!! It took us seven tries to finally getting us all balanced on the rocks there at 1st Dam.
The of course (and this one is for you IRA!!!!!!!) We can't get together without doing a jumping picture!!!!
I love doing to stuff with these people!!!! They have truly been the best friends and roommies I could have asked for!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kris and Kent said...

Hey Heidi
fun FUN F-U-N!!!
I love those girls!
MOM