So since the death of Gurken, I have not been interested in getting another fish cause Gurken was special. While he was still alive I went to Petsmart to find him a little friend to maybe cheer him up but none of the non-bettas interested me and you are not supposed to put two male bettas together. But while I was looking at them, Louie looked at me and I knew he was going to be my new fish. I brought him home and put him in with Gurken to maybe get Gurken excited but he just stayed on the bottom of the tank and Louie swam around like he was the only one there.
Louie is different than Gurken..............he is Blue with Bright Green when the light hits him. He is much much happier than Gurken was and swims around a lot more!!!! Louie is fun and happy!!!! He keeps making bubble nests!!!!!!
I want to introduce you all to my new little friend.................................Louie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment