So my fish Gurken died yesterday. It is so sad and though he was "just a fish", he was my fish and I loved him. I still can't believe that he is gone!!! I will miss him terribly!!!! So long dear friend..........you will be missed!!!!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heidi
I'm sorry Gurken is gone! He has been a good fish and made the trip to Aurora many times. I love how he would look at your picture when you were not here!
Love MOM!
PS. I do not get the above video!!!!
Hi Heidi,
I know this is kind of random, but I just wanted to say hi. I ask about you all the time from Dan, since you guys spend so much time together! I'm glad he has you as a friend in class. I think he's been blessed to have two great Aurora girls in his life! I'm sorry about your fish. We have a goldfish that's over a year old, which is good for us. I'm glad your mom is okay. I felt so bad when I heard the news. The car looked awful, but I'm glad she's doing good. I'm sad that you'll be graduating pretty soon. I wish you the best of luck and it was great to bump into in Logan. Thanks for being Dan's friend.
Post a Comment