Monday, October 18, 2010

THRILLER AND BILLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as you all know, last Thursday was Mom's B-day (You all should have called and wished her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!) Heather, myself and the Mother went to THRILLER, by Odyssey Dance Theater!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!


One of my favorite dances is one with 3 Jasons, with a humorous twist!!! If any of you are SYTYCD fans and remember Gev from season 3 then this will Blow Your Mind.................He is a member of Odyssey Dance Theater!!! He does an awesome solo to Ghostbuster!!! He also plays one of the three Jasons that is in one word............... Hilarious!!!! It was so Good!!! Everyone should go to this at least once!!!!!

It was also Fall Break for both me and me moder!!!!
So she decided that she wanted to drive to Billings to visit Whitney and watch her home cross country meet!!! And me being the "TRAVEL BUDDY" I got to go along with her!!!!

Whitney did such a good job!!!! And I know that she loved having us up there!!!! We loved it too!!!

I also love my camera and the ability to take extremely long pictures with good quality!!!! This was taken half way across the pond, which was about 50 yards away and I could go farther!!!!! This is a CANADA goose, not a CANADIAN goose!!!!

Mom and me also had an Awesome opportunity to attend a session at the Billings Temple!!!! It was really Special!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so so so so so glad you can Heidi and Mom I love you so much.... gosh i miss you very much and wish you where still here :(

Kris and Kent said...

Hey TRAVEL BUDDY! Thanks for going with me! I have a great time with you Heidi! Love MOM!