There is nothing more relaxing than waking one morning and knowing that you don't have to be anywhere, and do anything!!!! This only happens for me on rare but wonderful Saturdays. One like this last Saturday!!!! So I decided to tell you all how I like to spend my care free Saturday!!!!
The first thing I do is the same thing I do every morning when I wake up.....................I feed my fish GURKEN!!!!!!! He knows when its Breakfast time because he can sense me stirring and when I turn on my little desk lamp.............that is when the food is coming!!!!
Next, I change into my sweats and pull my hair back into a slightly funky, a little messy Up-do!!!! My hair is getting so long and heavy that these are harder to do!!!! But I love them!!!
Then I clean my room! Look Dad..................Proof that I know how to make my bed!!!!!
I like to spend a good chunk of my time reading!!! I love to read books that are not required for school! They have a way of drawing my in and I feel like I living the story................right there along side the characters...............living their lives................and doing what they do!!!!! Trying to figure out how it is going to end!!!! Right now I am reading a book based from the hit TV show, CASTLE!!!!!! Its called Naked Heat, about a NYPD Detective trying to find the Killer of a Journalist. It is so intense!!!!!!!
I also like to spend time outside while the weather is nice with the nieces!!!! We were coloring with the chalk, riding bikes, and playing a little basketball!!!!!!
Look............I have drawn a picture of me with the three!!!!! There is rarely a brown colored chalk so my hair is gray and purple....................it is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also paint my toes!!!!! Ever since I was little I have this thing about cleaning between my toes after taking my shoes and socks off and picking at my toe nail polish!!!! So I am constantly repainted my toes!!! Right now...........because it is October, I am using Orange, Green, and a very deep purple!!!!! I painted Mom's toes and now she says she has Goth toes because the Purple is do dark!!!! I love it!!!!!!
I also like to watch a movie while laying on my bed!!!!! That is another joy in my life that puts a smile on my face!!!! I love watching movies and experiencing new stories!!!! They are like books when it comes to drawing my into the story!!!! Yes.............I still have my lamb, Lambee and she still goes everywhere with me!!!!!! Mom says she is getting a little to dirty.........but I say she is just getting worn in!!!!! I love my Lambee!!!!!!! It is so relaxing..............perfect after a long ans stressful week at school!!!!!! And I get to spend the whole day in my comfy sweats!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment