Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2nd Favorite Tradition!!!!!!

So as you all know, I love Halloween!!!!!! My second favorite tradition is picking pumpkins and then painting faces!!!!! I can remember as a little girl watching as my mom painted her pumpkins and now that I am older, I get to do it with her!!!!!


For the past three years, I have spent Conference weekend with Ira's family and grandma and grandpa comes up too!!!!!!! We visit one of Ira's friends that grow a huge pumpkin patch and pick a bunch of pumpkins.


I think that I found a good one!!!!!! What do you think DAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Though I am still just learning and not as talented as my Wicked Awesome Mom, I am trying and learning!!!!!!! It is so much fun and I love it!!!!!


This one is my favorite!!!!! I love how each pumpkin gets its own personality and are unique!!!!!


Also this past Tuesday, I went with Ira's family to the corn maze there in Garland!!!! I was so much fun and the little girls are Awesome at finding our way out!!!!

They also like to race down to the far end of a row!!!!

It is also fun to hide in the corn stalks!!! The corn grew really tall, about 7 to 8 feet high!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Without help, non-the-less!!!!!! It looks a little over an hour to work our way through the maze!!!! A couple of routes threw us for a loop but we concurred the maze!!!!

1 comment:

Kris and Kent said...

Love it my little monster you! Yea October--My favorite time of the year also!

Love MOM!