Monday, March 1, 2010

Nicklecade!!!!!

This past weekend, Krista, Kristin, and myself went down to Murray to hang out with our old roommie Kimmy!!!!!! It was so much fun!! First we went to this Awesome ice cream parlor, Leatherbee's. They have the most amazing ice cream sundaes!!!!! There is this one that has melted peanut butter over vanilla ice cream!!!!!
Then we went to the nicklecade where we met up with Kristin's friend, Motorcycle Steve. Here I am playing a game where you have to drive a BIG RIG Truck!!!! I was horrible!!!!! But it was so much fun!!!!
So this is kinda pathetic, but between the 5 of us we only won 110 tickets which we then traded in for a bag of candy!!!! FROOTIES!!!!!!!!! Yummy!!!! It was kinda of fun being able to prentend like kids and just playing games!!!!!
I love my ROOMMIES!!!!!!!!!!! They are Awesome and I am grateful to have such good friends!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeniel said...

Sounds and looks like you guys had a really fun time. I love your background. I might have to change mine now.SMile! See ya on Wednesday!

Whitney Mickelsen said...

I think I love your roommies too and you!