Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Sun is Shining, The Weather is Wonderful, and The Outdoors is the Outrageous!!!

This past weekend I got to watch Taylie Rae and Kyan while their parents went to Las Vegas for a little fun weekend and to watch Whitney run!!! We had to much fun!!!! I never knew that little kids could love to be outside so much!!!! I think we played outside that Saturday morning for at least 2 hours if not longer!!!! We played with the house and they cooked me food!!!!
Then they took turns pushing each other is the car..................I think they covered every inch of the backyard with that car!!!! Kyan must have some amazing muscles cause he did the most pushing. Taylie would last about ten seconds and then it was her turn again!!!! She is so cute!!!
We also jumped on the tramp. Kyan is so funny.................he would only jump on the tramp is Taylie was off and would try to do anything until Taylie did it first!!! It was like he couldn't let his little sister do something he wasn't brave enough to do!!!!
We also colored with chalk on the cement!!!! This is my frog.................aint he just so cute!!!!
I also found a new bird!!!!! I love finding birds and being able to identify them with out using my book!!!! And yes I was able to do that with this bird!!!!!! Can anyone guess what kind of bird this is? .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Let me give you a hint, it is a finch...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................do you got it yet?......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Its a House Finch. You can tell by the organish red color and the brown tripes on the belly and the shape of the beak!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Heid,
I am so glad that my kids have such a wonderful aunt to play with them. They still talk about their time with Aunt Heidi and how you killed the spider!