Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Walk Along the Rims!!!

So for part of my spring break I am visiting Whitty in Billings!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! So far it has been so much fun! We have gone on multiple walks, one of which is when we walked a long the RIMS!!!! To one side a shear drop off and on the other a busy road. But for a few 100 meters its a nice little area that makes it feel you are in the middle of the wilderness!!!! It has been so nice this last couple of the days and really nice to get out and just walk around in the warm sun shine!!!!
And of course I can not blog without talking about the new bird I was able to take a picture of!!! This is a Northern Flicker and we found several of them on our walk along the Rims. Its a member of the woodpecker family!

2 comments:

Kris and Kent said...

Dear Heidi,
I love all the updates on the blog! AND I Love all the Bird pictures!! Just look what a college education can bring to your life! You are such a great kid!--Taking care of your roommates--Nieces and Nephew--and your little sister!!! You are awesome and I'm glad you are having a good time! Drive home carefully! Love Mom

KrystalDey said...

Um....I basically love GLEE! I love that you love Glee. And I'm so happy it comes back in less than a month. I'm also sad that we didn't get to hang out yesterday. :( I miss you and I love you!