Friday, October 17, 2008

New Roommies!!!!!

So its another year at school and these are my new roommates!!!!! Going from left to right we have Sam, Krista, Kristin, Heather, Kimmy, and Me!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! They are extremely fun girls and we have so much fun!! We are keeping some of our wonderful traditions like putting together puzzles, teasing each other about boys, and cleaning the sink at Angie's for each others birthdays!!! We also have some new traditions that we thoroughly enjoin, like Dr. Mario marathons, and oreo runs!!! It's going to be a great year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Heidi! I miss you! I want to be your roommate again. It was so fun at snow!!

Nilla said...

AHHHH! You finally blogged again! YAY! I miss you more than Heather misses you :)Too bad that girl went and got married on us so we can only be roommates again on weekends or when he's gone! bahaha ;). I love you, girl! Hope school is going well and you are having a fun (ps, your date was pretty cute) ;)