So whats new with me....................I work, and work, and work! Did I mention work!!! I work for a road construction company, Staker and Parson. They bought Hales Sand and Gravel in April. I run the roller for the chipping crew and I average between 10 to 12 plus hours a day. It is a really good job and I get to spent all day out in the sun!! But thats not all that I do, I get to go fishing on occasion too!!!! Whitney and I like to load up and head up Gooseberry and go fishing!!! It doesn't even matter if we don't catch anything.......its all about just being in the mountains!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Summer Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
aklsjfi bal bal dood! Are you ever going to change this! I LOVE YOU! I MIsssss YOUU like crazy! CAll me!
Hi Heidi! ha
My little fish is named
Swishy! He sings Just keep swimming swimming.... la la la!
so the other day i was walking and a it nut fell out of the sky on to the top of my head..... no joke this really happened! i mean what are the odds of me walking under that tree at the same time that it fell.....
Ok im going to leave you with one mission to do.... it is top secret... report back to me when the task is done...... when heather is in a deep, deep sleep..... sneak over to heathers bed..... very very quietly.... like a little mouse.... with out waking her up cop all her hair off..... understand your mission.... over and out
Hey Heidi! So where are you these days? We'll have to have another Halo Party and you should come because that was a lot of fun!
I love Fishlake--however, I DO NOT love fishing but I am happy for you that you do. Been fishin' lately? Love ya tons.
Post a Comment