Friday, October 17, 2008

Huge Group Date!!!!

So on the 10th of October, my roommies planned this huge group date!! It was so much fun!!! Both Heather and I were set up on blind dates and are guys were really nice and really fun!! First we went to pick them up and it was nice cause they live just a cross the street and so we could walk. First on our list was Krista's date and she got us lost trying to find his apartment!! It was find funny!!! Heather's and my date's apartments were easy to find! Then we craved pumpkins and that was a blast! This is my date, Brandon and our Wicked Awesome pumpkin, The Evil Elf!!!!!!Then we had Hot Chocolate and doughnuts!!! I Love Hot Chocolate!!! We watched a movie and played a couple games and just really talked to get to know everyone there. There were 10 couples, thats 20 people crammed into my little livingroom!!! It was so much fun and all of the pumpkins are awesome but ours was the best!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What What is this you updated your blog...... OMG!!!!! that is too much.... I LOVE YOU