I recently got my antelope that I shot in September back from the taxidermy!! This is one of the funnest hunts I have been on and by far the most exciting and fast paced one!!! Talk about a roller coaster of emotions!!!
So this is my mount!!! I think he looks great!!! And yes for now, mom has allowed him to hang in her basement!!! At least until I get a place of my own and then he is defiantly coming with me!!! The taxidermy did a really nice job and I am pleased with the way he turned out!!! Kyan and Taylie keep asking me if
I have named him yet and I am still working on that one!!!
I think the reason why I enjoyed this hunt so much was cause it allowed me to spend time with my dad and my brother Casey, and my nephew Kyan, that I never would have!! Thank you guys for make it so much fun and for always being there for me!!! You Are The Best!!!
I want to especially thank Casey for the time he took off to go scouting with me, helping with target practice, and taking the time to teach me about antelope hunting and what to expect!!! I know that if it wasn't for him I would not have been successful!!!! Thanks Big Bro!!! You truly are one of my Heroes!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment