The Sky Coaster!!!!
I don't know how Jeniel and Tori talked me into going on The Sky Coaster at Lagoon!!!!! Am I CRAZY!!!
When you are being raised up they make you hook arms and I told Tori that she is not allowed to let go of me!!!! This is defiantly the worst part of the whole ride!!!!! Tori had to keep telling to breathe cause I kept holding my breath just hoping and praying that I wouldn't die!!!!!
That first drop is a doosy!!! I was screaming my head off and I am sure that everyone else in the park could hear me too! But after that first pass, I was okay and actually enjoying myself!!! As we where swinging over the park, all the grandkids where waving at us with big smiles on their faces!!!!
It has to be one of the SCARIEST things I have ever done!!!! But I Loved It!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment