Sunday, August 7, 2011

Johnson Family Do-Dah!!!!

Johnson Family Do-Dah 2011! It was nice to have so much family around and just to be able to be together. Catch up on what has happened in each others life!

We started the Do-Dah at Cove Fort!!!!

We learned a lot about the goings on at the fort! Cabbage Patch liked to learn all about that stuff too!

Cove Fort is a neat place and it holds a lot pioneer history! Squishy and Cabbage Patch liked getting out of the sun!!!!

Then we headed to the ranch to spend the rest of time there!

"For some must push and some must pull!" Kyan and Makenzie did such a good job helping their dads push the handcart carrying Taylie and Halie!
Going on a mini trek around the ranch was so much fun!!! It was a great opportunity to learn more about our ancestors!

I love my family!!! I think that you are Awesome!!! We have so much fun together and I can't wait for what we do next!!!

1 comment:

Kris and Kent said...

Yea!! Johnson Family DO-Dah!!!