Friday, July 1, 2011

Parade of Waterfalls!!!!!

While working this past week, I had the opportunity to walk through a little piece of Heaven!!!!! I was on Monroe Mountain doing a survey where I got to hike down through this Beautiful canyon that had a creek running down through it!!! I thought I would share a little bit of what I got to see!!!!!




Now I know that these waterfalls aren't the Earth Shaking, Gallons and Gallons of Water Gushing, Hundreds and Hundreds of feet Free-falling phenomena! But if you could see this everyday at work, wouldn't you love your job too!

2 comments:

.. said...

Heidi!! You don't know me, but you know my husband Kelly Jensen. We look at your blog every now and then. Anyway, this is going to sound strange, but Kelly and I have someone we want to set you up on a date with, that is if your not dating anyone right now! I know, totally random! But Kelly said that you two might have a lot in common. It would be with my little brother. I think you too are the same age....anyway....email me sometime!! smilin_babe230@yahoo.com

Leah Marie said...

Heidi, you always see the good things in life and people. Love You!