Friday, June 3, 2011

I Did It!!!!!!!!

When I went away to college I thought it would be fun to grow my hair out and see how long I could get it!!!!!

So the other day I measured how long my hair really was..........from the tip top of my head to bottom was just over 2 feet in length!!!! WOW!!!!! That is extremely long!!! Especially for me not having really long before!!!!! Its crazy for the first time having the longest hair out of the 3 girls when normally I have always had the shortest hair!!!


I have so much hair, and it is so long that it is extremely heavy!!! Though I like that with long hair you can do more entr'acte styles, with braiding and such!!! It was getting hard to brush out and wasn't holding a curl as nicely because it was so long and heavy!!! It was just getting to hot and heavy and with working outside all day long with my job, somethings need to change.


I chopped my hair off!!!!!! (Sorry Jeniel!!!!!) I donated it to Locks of Love!!! It was just getting to heavy to have!!!! I know I should have had a tear or something when she cut so much off but I have been cutting my hair for years and so it wasn't that hard!!!! Being up in a pony-tail all day long, I would get head-aches from it being so heavy! So I figure that by donating all my long, beautiful hair, it would be okay to cut it!!! I love It!!!! I think she literally took of 10 pounds!!!!! I can move my hair now, which feels amazing!!!!!


It feels so light, which will be great during the summer not have all that hair weighing me down! With it being to heavy and long, it would get so hot! Now it will be nice and light weight and keep my head cool during the day!!! Plus with having less hair it will take me less time to do!!! And yes I can still put it in a ponytail!!!!!!

I know that it will come as a shock to a lot of you!!!! But I Love It!!!!! Plus, my hair will grow back!!!!

5 comments:

KrystalDey said...

Heidi!!! It's so cute. I can't wait to see it in person.

miquelle and cody said...

I LOVE it! Super cute!

Leah Marie said...

So cute! I have always loved your hair :) No matter what you do with it.

Kris and Kent said...

Heidi
I love the new DOOO!
A little blond is great!
Blond and flippy--You know I love it!
Love Mom

Bri said...

Your be Beautifull no matter how long your hair be!!! I miss you!!!!