So once a year I get together with my roommies and we got to this really good ice cream parlor in Murray called Leatherbee's!!!!! I heart it so much!!!! They have this amazing peanut butter cup sundae where they drizzle vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and creamy melted peanut better!!! It is the best!!!!
I love this weekend cause I get to see Kimmy!!!! When we roomed together, we where always the ones to make breakfast food no matter what time of day it was!!!!! We make some Wicked Awesome Good breakfast burritos!!!!
After Leatherbee's we head down to the local Nickelcade!!! Its this big arcade that only cost nickels!!!! It is so much Stickin' Fun!!!!!! We would win tickets and then trade them in for Frooties!!!!!
Kimmy is currently attending the U, getting her doctorate in Audiology so that is why she is plugging her ears!!! Dance Dance was a little loud!!!!!
All in all I love spending time with my roommies!!! We just have so much fun together, not matter what we are doing!!!! I Serve You Guys!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment