Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hooray for New York, New York!!!!

This last week Mom, Dad, and Myself went and spent it with Cody's family in Rochester, New York!!!! It was great being able to spend more time with them, especially the grandkids cause we haven't been able to see them much cause they have been far away so long!!! Especially Jackson! We have only seen him 3 times since he was born!!! It got to the point where he would reach for us by the end of the week, wanting us to hold him!!!! Macie and Addi where so much fun to play with and they have a lot of energy!!!!!

The girls where in swimming lesson this week!!! We had to keep a good eye on Jackson cause he wanted in to get in the water with the girls!!!! They have a nice YMCA there in Rochester where the swimming lessons are!!!!

Addi really liked swimming lessons and she is getting pretty good at swimming!!!!

I think Macie got a little water in her mouth!!! Does it taste good Macie?!?!?!?!

So I wore my bandanna one day and Addi wanted to have her hair just like mine so we found her a bandanna!!! She wore it the rest of the week, she loved it so much!!!!! I think it is Awesome!!! Cody is not so sure he wants his kids dressing like me!!!!


Macie found Grandma's make-up and made herself really pretty!!! Pretty Macie!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Jackson loves to feed himself!!! I think some actually made it in his mouth!!!! Jackson eats a lot and I mean A LOT of food!!!! He is a growing boy!!!!!

While the boys are working, we did a lot of crafts like dying easter eggs, molding with clay, coloring with crayons (which I love!!!!!) and making easter decorations!!!!!

This is my prettiest egg!!!!

One of the reasons that we went out to New York is so Dad could help Cody put a wood floor down in his living room and dining room!!!! It looks really really nice!!!!! The colors are beautiful with the wall colors!!!!

We went to this museum in New York called the Strong Museum of Play!!!! It is were the kids can just go and play and have lots of fun!!! If I was a kids, i would be in Heaven and even now being able to play there with Addi, Macie, and Jackson it was really fun and I want to go back!!!!

Jackson really likes the play museum because he can actually grab the stuff and play!!! He is so much fun to play with!!!!! He loves balls!!!!

They have a room dedicated to the Berenstain Bears that was Awesome!!!! You can play restaurant, be a dentist, work on a farm, and work at a wood working station!!! All the places are based on the books!!!!

Grandpa and Grandma got to ride the train!!!! Choo Choo Choo!!!!!!!

Me and Addi where racing drag cars! She won most of the races!!!!

This is the Clue Castle where we went to brunch!!!! It is really like the Clue game with all the rooms!!! We ate in the Conservatory!!!!

I think we wore Cody out!!!!! Taking a nice little nap there Cody?

We visited Hill Cumorah because the parents weren't able to stop there on their Church History Trip!!!! They were excited!!!

We met a really nice sister missionary that gave a little tour/information about the Hill Cumorah!!! Everything is so GREEN there!!!!!

We drove past a Ben and Jerry ice cream parlor and Addi, Macie, and myself started chanting ice cream and turn around and so we turned around and got some ice cream!!!! It was really really good!!! I heart Ben and Jerry's!!!!! All in all this was an Awesome trip and I loved it so much!!!! I HEART You guys in New York!!!!!

No comments: