Sunday, February 6, 2011

Out with the Old, Then in with the New, Then in with the Old!!!!!!

So growing up I always had cute blonde hair, which I kept somewhat short, with a little flip!!!!


I would put streaks in it to give it some contrast but mainly kept it blonde!!!


But then my hair started to darken up quite a bit when I went away to Logan for school..............So i dyed my hair a dark brown!!!!


Which I Loved!!!!! I love that my hair is really long!!!!

But I needed a change..............I am at the point that my hair just doesn't get as dark as it use to and it was looking a little dull!!!! I didn't want to chop it all off cause it took so long to grow so I lightened it!!!


It is just what it needed!!! I got my ends trimmed and now there is some style to my hair but is really really long!!!!!

And there is just enough blonde to make it different, give me a change, but not overly dramatic!!!!

So now I am back to being somewhat of a blonde, more like a light brown but I am really liking my new hair style!!!!!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Heidi,
We think your hair looks great; Tori really likes it like this.
Good Job,

Casey and Tori Fam