Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm addicted..................to Crocheting!!!!

So lately I have been working on two new projects!!!!! First I thought I would make mom a sweater like Whitney's but instead use the colors the pattern calls for!!!! Shes the one who picked out the pattern and thought it was really cute! Plus crocheted sweater are in right now!!! Also I am make an afghan that waves. It is a little bit more complicated than some of my last patterns so it is giving me a pretty good challenge!!!!

A closer look at Mom's Sweater! It has Pink Flowers! I think it turned out great!!!!

Also this is what the blanket looks like with the two different kind of waves. First the obvious one where each color goes up and down. But also the layers are waved too which makes it a little more tricky!!!!

I love them!!!!! I love Crocheting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Whitney Mickelsen said...

Yay heidi!!! I love mom's sweater so much. We should get a picture in them and we should wear them every day!!! And White chocolate is better then normal chocolate. LOVe you so so much!

KrystalDey said...

Dear Heidi,

We need to have crochet parties. And you are so unbelievably talented. Those sweaters are amazing! I want to learn how to make a flower.

P.S. I love Owl City :)