Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

So it was my birthday the other day and I can't believe that I am 24 years old!!! That just seems so old!!!!!! I had a really good day!!! I got to go Coyote hunting with Casey! We didn't see anything but any time spent with Casey is always Awesome!!! Then we went to dinner at Winger's, the parents, Casey, Tori and the Kids!!! It has been so long since I have been to Winger's and I love their burgers!!!! We went back to the house and had birthday cake!

I had some help blowing out my candles!!!!

I also got some Awesome gifts!!!! I finally got my T-shirt quilt and I love it!!!

The backside is all colorful and pocka-dotted!!!! I love color and pocka-dots!!!!

Casey's family gave this Awesome cupcake decorating kit that I can't wait to use!!!!

All in all it was a really good day!!!!

No comments: