Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh....... How I Love My Roommies!!!!!!


I have some of the best roommies in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!! They are always there for me and we can do what we want!!!! We are so Random and you know how I love Randomness!!!!! We like to go for walks on Sunday when the weather is nice and cook dinner for each other a couple of times during the week!!!! We have such a good friendship and I am truly blessed that they are my roommies!!!!!!! Now I say roommies and not roommates because there is a HUGE difference!!! Roommates are just the people that live in an apartment, they have nothing to do with each other, and the only times you see them are during meal times and when people are sleeping. Roommies on the other hand are the people that become bestest of friends, they accept each other and help each other out. They are the ones that plan surprise birthday parties and go on random picnic to the park. They the ones who will listen when someone is having a bad day and know that they are count on each other to be there, to lean on, and to pick each other up!!!! They cook food for each other and do nice things not because they are hoping for it in return but because it is a nice thing to do!!! They when there is a problem are the ones that sit down and discuss the problem not let it fester and gossip behind backs!!!! I am so glad that I was able to find ROOMMIES and not roommates up here at school!!!! They have made everything worth it!!!! YEAH ROOMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: