Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Scream.......You Scream.......We all Scream for Ben and Jerry's!!!!!!!

So Vermont is the birth place of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! We stopped at one of their factories and had a tour of how they make the ice cream!! It was so much fun!!!

One Awesome thing about Ben and Jerry's is their flavors are you your normal cookie cutter flavored ice cream every other person and their makes!! They are so random and so creative!!!! Randomness is SWEET!!!! Like Good Bye Yellow Brickle Road.......so good!! Or how about Imagine Whirled Peace.........Yummy!!!! Or probably one of the best ever is Cinnamon Buns!!!! It has cinnamon and Carmel and rely chunks of cinnamon roll dough!!! I love dough!!! I'm making myself hungry!!!

So they have a grave yard where they have buried all of their flavors they have retired. Some sound good and so sound really really really gross!!!! Like this one...........Sugar Plum!!! Plum flavored ice cream......Yikes!!!!

Everything there is so brightfully colored which is totally cool!!!! At the beginning of the company..........Ben and Jerry would travel the country in a van like this one bringing their ice cream to everyone! I wouldn't mind you stopping by my house!!!!!


At the very end of the tour they gave us free ice cream!!!! You're the Bomb!!!! Macie really loved that part!!! I even got me a pair of socks there too!!! I love Funky Socks!!!! You can't go wrong with good ice cream, fun colors, creative flavors, and sweet socks!!!!!

No comments: