Okay............so I Love Fishes!!!! There is nothing more fun and awesome than a fish!!! They don't take a lot of care and they don't take a lot of food! They just swim around all day!!! I think I would be a fish if I were an animal!!! This is my new Fish!!!!! He doesn't really have a name...............Heather says I should call him FISHY!!!!!(like on Nemo) It's a good idea!!!! He lives in my room!!!! He's a beta and is mostly blue with a little reddish color!!!! I Love My Fish!!! His name is Gurken!!!!!! Like on Sydney White.........................He always has a grumpy look on his face!!! I love it when I come home and he swims right up to the glass cause he's so excited to see me!!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Fishy..............Why Are You Sleeping!!!!!
Okay............so I Love Fishes!!!! There is nothing more fun and awesome than a fish!!! They don't take a lot of care and they don't take a lot of food! They just swim around all day!!! I think I would be a fish if I were an animal!!! This is my new Fish!!!!! He doesn't really have a name...............Heather says I should call him FISHY!!!!!(like on Nemo) It's a good idea!!!! He lives in my room!!!! He's a beta and is mostly blue with a little reddish color!!!! I Love My Fish!!! His name is Gurken!!!!!! Like on Sydney White.........................He always has a grumpy look on his face!!! I love it when I come home and he swims right up to the glass cause he's so excited to see me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment