Monday, October 3, 2011

A Pack of Pumpkins!!!!!

This past weekend was General Conference and what does that mean? Pumpkin Painting Time!!!! I love painting pumpkins!!! It has been a tradition for years and years! I can remember watching my mom painting pumpkins at the ranch when I was little! Now that I am older it is really nice to be able to spend some time with my mom!!! It is a really good bonding time for us!!! Plus we get to listen to the Prophet speak!!!! Most of these pumpkins came from Dad's garden! Good Job Dad!!!!!

The autumnal coloring of fall is just B-E-A-Utiful!!!!! I really like the coloring that comes out in October for Halloween, with the bright orange and greens and the deep purples and black! Its my favorite!!!!

Mom didn't think that a white pumpkin could be cute but I think it is adorable!!!!

It just isn't Fall and especially Halloween without pumpkins sitting on the porch with cute painted faces!!!!! This is one of the best times of the year! It's starting to cool down and soon there will be snow! Yeah Snow!!!!!!

I just love painting pumpkins!!!!! There is nothing better!!!! :)

1 comment:

.. said...

And I thought I was the ONLY one who liked the snow!!! I LOVE fall! I don't get to see a fall down in St George since it goes right from summer to winter, but I love going up into the mountains to see the fall leaves! I keep telling people I can't wait until it snows!