Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My many hair styles!!!!!!

So most of you know that I like to do Funky hair do's and I don't like doing the same hair style everyday!!! I like to be unique!!!!!! So I have complied a small picture album of some of my recent hair do's I have done in the past year!!!! Yes.....................there a lot more these are just a few of my favorites!!!!!
Down and curly!!!!

Up, knotted and Flary!!!!

Braid with a hat!!!!

Haphazardly pulled back!!!

Scrunched and krinckely!!!!!

Fancy, Sassy Up!!!!!

Curly, Country Girl Style!!!!!

Back and Out of The Way!!!!! Accented with colored bands!!!!!

Up and messy with rolls!!!!!!

Back and Capped!!!!!!

Messy bun with Flare!!! Add a little color for fun!!!!!

Down and Straight and Growing Like Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Braid (Serious) with a messy bun (Fun)!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite way!!!!!! Straight with a Hat!!!!!! I LOVE My Hats!!!!!!!

And on a cooler side!!!!!! Messy with a bandanna!!!!!

I love doing hair in interesting ways and though my hair is getting to long to do most of my favorite hair do's, I still find ways of being creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very pretty heidi... you should do my hair when i come home?

Kris and Kent said...

I agree with Whit! I think you are very pretty and YES Whit could use a new hair dooooooo!