So school starts this Monday, the 30th, and this semester I am living with IRA, Jeniel, and the girls!!!! We are going to have so much fun!!!!!!
We also got to go watch the girls at the fair show their bucket calves and they did such a good job! So I dont know why it doesn't matter if it is my own steer or someone elses I always get stepped on!!!! It happened this year with Mady's Charlie Brown, who by the way weighs something like 480, not exactly the lightest thing in the world!!! Anyways, I was helping Mady put him a way and yup, you guest it.......................he stepped on my foot!!!! Pretty Good!!!!!!
I also put an affagan in the fair and won a Blue ribbon which awarded me a total of $3!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the winner!!!!!!! It was so much fun and I look forward to a lot more fun times living here!!!!!

3 comments:
Good Bruise Heidi. Your feet are always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Have a great week and a great time with the girls!
Love Mom!
sorry heidi but I can't help but look at that picture of your foot and laugh! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
ouch! heidi i didn't know you hurt your foot! i miss you and i love your blog!!!!
Post a Comment