HOORAY FOR NO MORE SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay, so some of you know how finals week of Spring Semester goes and for those of you who don't know how CRAZY and yet WEIRD it gets..............Here is my 2010 Spring Semester Finals week!!!!!! After spending hours cleaning and packing ad studying and cleaning and packing and studying and cleaning and packing and studying and clean and packing and studying.......................you kinda go a little INSANE!!!!! At this point I had one more exam left and we were all moving out the next day!!!! Krista and I had just a good three hours cleaning the kitchen while Kristin, our roommie who we love truly, finished off an extremely important paper, and FURY, the other roommate, sat on her but on her bed in her bed like any other day the past year and did squat to help us!!!!! YES, I am serious!!!!! SO anyways, NO MORE FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Just had to get that off my chest!!!! Krista and I were ready to leave the apparment!!!!!
SO what do we do..................like any respectable roommates we haul Kristin off to go feed the ducks!!!! There is a group of domesticated mallards down by First Dam that have interbred and hybridized mutants. They are fun to feed anyways!!!! Krista had wanted to do it all year long!!!!!
And of course, we had to take an Awesome close-up roommie picture by the water!!!!!!!
Then we are famous for our jumping pictures!!!! This was taken down on the railroad tracks by the golf course!!!!! We were jumping all over the place!!!!!! We worked up quiet a thirst............What to do? Get a Slurpee!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After which we head home to watch a movie for some good quality roommie bonding time!!!!
I love my roommies and I am really going to miss them!!!! Kristin is graduating and Krista is student teaching!!!!!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Ducks, Railraods, and Slurpee's!!! There is nothing greater than Finals Week!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment