Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween Punk!!!!

First off................ I love Halloween!!!! The whole month is Awesome!!! You get to dress like a dork and it don't matter cause everyone else does!!!!! This year I found this really cool wicked awesome hat in my basement and decided I was going to base my Halloween costume off of that!!! I'm a 80's Punk Hip-Hop Dancer!!!!!

All the little kids were so cute!!!!! Taylie just woke up so she wasn't to happy at first but then things got better!!! First we went to the church for a carnival and then to the park for Trunk or Treating!!! Mom also had an awesome party back at the house..........we had good food, fun games, and of course......we watched Hocus Pocus!!! I won a Beauty and the Beast coloring book from Boogo!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!


Needless to say..........it was a good Halloween!!!!!! Thanks MOM, you're Amazing!!!!! Peace Out Yo!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes i love this....first off that hat is mine ha ha great choice!! the little people oh my gosh they are the cutest things on the planet earth. Super Why ha ha!! OUr family is awesome.

only 24 days tell i can see your face!!! ah i can't wait. Love you so much!