Sunday, November 29, 2009

CHRISTMAS TREE HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love the day after Thanksgiving....................WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! Because it is the day that we hunt for our Christmas Tree!!!! I love hunting for trees! The past couple of years we have been going up on the Manti Lasal mountain range by Joe's Valley Reservoir!!!


We all bundle up against the cold!!! The little kids love to play in the snow!!!


This is where I was explaining to mom that a some kind of grass form a panicle shape florets and form a whorle branching!!!


I found me a cute little tree!!!! It has character!!!! It's perfect!!!!!!


We found the perfect trees!!!! All in all...............the hunt was a success!!!!!

1 comment:

Kris and Kent said...

Heidi,
I love the new Christmasie blog!
You are right---it is such fun to find the perfect tree! I can't tell you how much I love and appreciate you! You have been such a great help to me lately! The house looks great and I love turning on all the Christmas Lights! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Mom