Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkins With Faces!!!!!

So it is a tradition in our family that during Conference weekend we paint pumpkins for Halloween!!!! (It's one of my favorite things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
It a process that takes great skill and dedication!!! It requires mulitple layers of paint and sweat to create the perfect face for each unique pumpkin!!! A creative and inventive mine is required!!! Just kidding!!! Anyone can do it!!!!

I can remember watching my mother from the time I was really little paint pumpkins; sitting at the table, begging to let me do one!!!! Now its my turn to paint and I had the best teacher!!! I think hers look better but she disagrees!!!!

Ira thought we did to many but I think you can never have to many pumpkins!!!! Pumpkins, Pumpkins, and more Pumpkins!!!!!!!!!! Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays!!! It is so much fun to decorate for!!!!!


This one is my favorite!!! Ain't he cute!!!! I love painting pumpkins!!!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I lOVE THIS so much i can't tell you how this makes me feel!!!!