Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Street Painting!!!!

So it is a HUGE tradition up here at USU that instead of painting windows for Homecoming...............we paint the street!!!! It is so much fun!!!!
So this year the theme is Here, There, and Everywhere be a True Aggie!!! My roommie is a member of the PSU, Polynesian Student Union..........so that is who we helped this year!!!!!! They are Awesome people, really friendly and welcoming!!!

This is my roommie, Kristin!!!! She spent half of her life in Hawaii!!!!

This is our friend...........Erica!!!! She is half Samoan, half Japenese!!! She is really a lot of fun and super funny!!!!!! She comes and hangs out with us quite a bit!!!!

I painted all the white lines, and some of the islands, and did a couple of hand prints along the edge!!!!! A guy named Kaho made the design and I think it turned out really well................not that I'm biased or anything!!!!! It was so much fun!!!!




3 comments:

Kris and Kent said...

Hey Heidi!!
Love the Art Work! You are awesome!! Guess what, they are thinking that I might need to do a blog for the ward relief society! Yea-Me
Mom!

Anonymous said...

Did you find me a polynesian to merry while you where painting the street! Ha ha J/k

Leah Marie said...

Hey Girly! I never see you ever! Work & school are SO overrated...but fancy meeting you here :) Cut Blog! Love Bunches!