Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What Will They Do Next? It's a Mystery!!!!

So if you didn't know this by now................................It is time to educate you all.......................college students like to take random picture and do crazy things!!!!!! What can I say....................We Get Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also wicked awesome imaginations!!!!!!

We like to do crazy things but nobody would believe that we did these things unless we had evidence......................hence the super sick pictures!!!!!!!!
Take this one for example......................how many people would think to climb the wall and stand on the couch with your feet on the ceiling!!!!! Talk about Stinkin' Awesome!!!!! (That was for you mom!) I love College Life!!!!!!! I could never get away with do something like this at home!!!!!!

2 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

WOW, I didn't know my sister was so talented. I am so glad this college education is making you so smrt!!! (oh, what's you new major? :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Cody

Kris and Kent said...

Stinkin' Awesome!!!! Heidi

Love you
MOM