I'm doing really good on my goal of reading 25+ books this year!!! I am now up to 5 books!!! :)
I've read a wonderful and fascinating book entitled The Selection!
Its about a girl living a world in the future where the land is governed by a king. When the Prince becomes of age all the girls of a certain age are put into a drawing and then 35 are chosen to visit the castle. The Prince then chooses his bride from those girls. In this book, one girl chosen is not your typical girl. She just wants to live the way she wants to. She soon realizes that she might get what she wants with the Prince. It is AWESOME!!!! I couldn't put it down, it only took me 2 days to finish it and I can't wait until the next one comes out!!! I give it 5 stars *****!!!
I have reread Cinder so when I read the next book in the series, The Scarlet, I am caught up with the story!!!
5 books down, 20 more to go!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment