Thursday, November 1, 2012

To be a Fairy or not to be a Fairy?!?!?! Duh!!!!!

This year for Halloween Mom said that I needed to be a little more girly and so I decided to be a fairy!!!! A Rocker Fairy!!! What more can I say, Baby Steps!!!!  I had my wings and a tue-tue with my leather jacket and boots!! 


Mom, Dad, and I got to go Trick-or-Treat with Kyan, Taylie, Halie, and Baby Traeger!!!!  We had a little party at their house where we ate Eyeball Salad, Worm Pasta, Bone Bread sticks, Mummy Fingers, Frankenstein Marshmallows, and Fairy Potion!!!!! Which of course was all really YUMMY!!!!! 


Kyan was Captain America, Taylie was an  Indian Princess, Halie was a Cute Little Fairy, and Traeger was a Little Boo!!!


We Fairies got to stick together!!!!


 Manti does a city wide Trunk-or-Treat on Main Street where you can walk around and get Candy!!! Halie was having so much fun she would do here little happy dance!!! She would jump up and down!!! It was really Cute!!!


We had a lot of fun and it was really fun to see the kids in their costumes!!! :)

No comments: