I have to admit that I was a little scared to walk down Hollywood Blv. There was scary people and scary places. But when we walked about six blocks I saw the coolest store! The Disney Old Fashion Soda Shop! It just brighten my day. Wednesday before we went to Wicked, we had dinner there! The food was amazing and the ice cream to die for!! In the soda shop the also have a little store where they sale disney stuff! It was awesome!!!!! I love Disney!!! I'm a still a little girl at heart and simple little things like this make me so happy! YEAH for DISNEY!!!!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
DISNEY SODA SHOP!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
O my little neighbor is all grown up,I am going to have to agree with Ira, everybody has a blog and so should you. Hope all is well with ya up in Logan. if you are ever in Saint George stop by.
Kelly Jensen
www.kellyandsteph.blogspot.com
Hey Heidi- cool to see you have a blog. We shall be blog friends. . .how is life going for you? :)
Post a Comment